Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bleary Eyed But I Finished Reading!- No Spoilers

Well, I didn't get a chance to really start reading the latest Harry Potter book until the afternoon.

When I was able to read without interruptions I found times when my eyes were not focusing correctly on the words. Then I realized how long I was reading at one stretch so that seemed to be the problem. Took breaks from then on.

I was late making dinner for me and Mom although I did feed the cat.

After that I kept reading until about midnight when I was really fading. I got ready for bed but that gave me a second wind and I started reading again.

I finished the book at 4am.
The cat tried to wake me at her usual time. (I ignored her)
I didn't get out of bed until after 9am when I heard Mom walk past to the bathroom.

The book was pretty good. Not sure if all of it made complete sense but I didn't hate it and I wasn't disappointed. But it is over!

Hope she writes a prequel - we got a taste of one during this book. I would love to get to know Harry's parents and everyone when they were younger.

I have no idea exactly how many hours it took me to read it since I was interrupted and took other breaks.

How long did it take you?

No comments: