Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Magic Loop Rocks!

Finally ordered a long and smooth enough circular needle to actually use the Magic Loop method. Some of the members of one of the knitting groups had mentioned having good dealings with a store on Ebay from the UK for Addi needles. At that time I had saved that store name but until recently never got a chance to order anything. I had wanted to get two circulars at a shorter length and one at a longer length. That would allow me to try to two circular method as well as the Magic Loop method. Unfortunately she did not have what I wanted in stock. I ordered one longer needle and one medium length and they arrived fairly quickly. It cost for two Addi needles with shipping less than the normal retail price for one of them here in New York.
magicloop hat
The photo above is a hat I am working on using the Magic Loop method. The needles are not really at the positions I use when working on them but they are positioned for the photo.
Here is a site with a good video on the Magic Loop Method.
Have not gotten to the decreases yet but I am sure I will love it.

Magic Loop Rocks!

No comments: