Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Woo Hoo! Ravelry Update

Just checked and here is my waiting position:
You signed up on July 10, 2007
You are #15526 on the list.
4919 people are ahead of you in line.
13877 people are behind you in line.
35% of the list has been invited so far


I have less than 5000 people in front of me so I should make it within a week or so after they are on the new servers which they were hoping would be by August 29th since they will be paying for the data center by then.

There is a cool little video on Ravelry features that they have linked to via the Ravelry blog: http://blog.ravelry.com/

On a aggravating note about the fingerless gloves I am knitting for that co-worker, I was re-knitting the other hand since I was unhapppy with the difference in the cast on edge. I had forgotten that I used the cable cast on previously and the other hand was using the long tail cast on. The cable cast on was much neater and merged into the pattern nicely. So I cable cast on and knit it again. I got almost finished when I realized I had somehow dropped or combined two stitches way down towards the beginning. GRRRRR!!!!

Nothing for it than to frog down to where I screwed up. *sigh*
These gloves WILL GET DONE and WILL LOOK NICE!!!!

No comments: