Thursday, September 20, 2007

Anticipation

I just checked my Ravelry waiting list standing:
You are #15526 on the list.
799 people are ahead of you in line.
18452 people are behind you in line.
43% of the list has been invited so far


So perhaps by this weekend I will be able to access Ravelry!
I can't wait to be able to see what everyone has added!
Woo Hoo!

On other fronts, I managed to go through the list of smaller tasks at work only to find that some of the stuff I was reviewing had actually gone backwards and reintroduced previous problems! Well I bounced that stuff back fast. I know they are complaining because it took me so long to get to it to review. I really don't understand why they don't take the time and care to put it into fit shape for me to approve it when I do get to it!

I killed myself trying to get alot of my work contacts into the new cell phone last night but I managed to get at least the basic info for most of them in. I even found all of the accessories for the old phone so I am ready when I have to turn it all in!

The temps are supposed to be higher during the day today with the highest due for Saturday. Isn't that when Fall is supposed to begin officially?
Hopefully this will be one of the last set of hotter days.
I really want FALL!

No comments: