Sunday, April 15, 2007

Almost Time For Felting!

Well, I finally finished the body of the Market Squares bag and I am working on the straps.
When the second strap is finished I have to find something that I can use to shape the bag once it has been felted. Not to mention having the time to actually felt the bag. *sigh*

Here is photo of the finished knit bag:

marketbag

You can see what I meant about my stitch tension varying especially on one edge of each rectangle on a tier. You can't see in that picture how the decreases look on the bottom of the bag. So here is another photo of the bottom with the bag kind of gathered.

marketbottom

Hopefully I will find something to use to shape it while drying after the felting. With luck all will turn out well. Here are Smaller shots in case the larger ones don't display properly.

marketbag
marketbottom

No comments: