Monday, August 20, 2007

Ravelry Update

Well, I just checked and I have made more progress. Woo Hoo!
5903 people are ahead of you in line.
11639 people are behind you in line.
34% of the list has been invited so far

According to the Ravelry Blog their servers should have shipped today and since they will start getting billed by their data center in 10 days they are working to get everything running ASAP once the servers arrive. They expect a couple of days of testing after everything is installed before they switch over and then they hope to crank up the invites with a goal of 5000 in the first week.

So with any luck by the time they get their servers up at the new data center I will be at 5000 or under people ahead of me in line. Which means I should be getting an invite in a few weeks!!!!

No comments: